Become a Corporate Partner
A growing number of corporations and foundations recognize the importance of taking action to help children gain a greater appreciation for the outdoors. Boojum offers many marketing and philanthropic opportunities for your company to demonstrate its commitment to conserving our natural resources and supporting the youth who protect and preserve them. Join us in helping unlock potential, promote self-discovery, and inspire growth.
To express interest in corporate partnership opportunities, please contact Carol Popejoy-Davis, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 951-763-4102.
Why Partner with Boojum?
- Your brand will be aligned with one of the nation’s oldest and most respected outdoor education organizations.
- We can help you access and reach thousands of diverse youth ages 5-to-25 (K-College), their parents, and their schools/organizations.
- You will demonstrate your company’s corporate social responsibility, sending positive messages to your workforce, customers, and the communities in which you operate.
- Each year, thousands of youth are inspired to get directly involved in their school and community through participation in our programs.
Sponsor a Boojum Program
Your company’s sponsorship provides funding for a program that annually takes thousands of youth into the outdoors to participate in outdoor education and adventure activities. It’s also a great way to build awareness among target markets, including youth ranging in ages from 5-25, their parents, and the schools and organizations that they attend.
Donations of goods and services are extremely valuable to offset the cost of fielding Boojum’s educational programs. This type of charitable donation can be made by individuals or organizations and may include such things as food for programs/events, outdoor equipment (tents, backpacks, cookware), water bottles, t-shirts, as well as professional services such as printing and screening.
Make Boojum your Amazon Smile Charitable Organization
When you buy from Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com and choose “Boojum Institute for Experiential Education” as your charitable organization. When you do this, a small percentage of each of your purchases goes toward our efforts.
Make an Unrestricted Gift
An unrestricted gift is the most effective way to support the Boojum Institute’s efforts to expand and strengthen our programs. Your tax-deductible donation allows thousands of young people to learn first-hand the importance of working together in common purpose and the value of environmental stewardship.
Ways to Donate
- Make a one-time or recurring online donation via PayPal or credit card by clicking on the Donate button below.
- Send us a check payable to Boojum Institute:
Boojum Institute for Experiential Education
31566 Railroad Canyon Road Set 2-PMB 1403
Canyon Lake, CA 92587
- Thinking about helping in a different way? We’d love to hear from you. Contact Carol Popejoy-Davis, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 951-763-4102.