Welcome to International Travel with Outdoor Adventures by Boojum
This summer we are pleased to partner with Mynor Schult, author and travel expert on an Amazon Adventure! Visit Machu Picchu, explore the Amazon River and jungle, see wildlife in native habitat, visit native tribes, and most of all, create memories that will last a life time! Outdoor Adventures by Boojum partners are eligible for special pricing.
This trip was planned with your whole family in mind. Children, 10 and over, are welcome with their parents. Space is limited to the first twenty participants. Reservations are now being accepted – please submit our Interest Form below or contact Elena Mafla at (951) 389-0104 to secure your spot.
August 18th – September 1st, 2019
- Day 1; Travel to Lima, Peru
- Day 2: Lima’s historic city-center an UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Day 3 : Discover Lima’s culture, sites and culinary delights
- Day 4 : Arrive in Cuzco and explore the Qoricancha Sun Temple
- Day 5 : Travel to Machu Picchu and visit
- Day 6 : Travel back to Cuzco; evening on your own
- Day 7 : Travel to Lima and enjoy an Amazon River Cruise
- Day 8 : Embark into the Great Amazon Jungle
- Day 9 : Explore the Amazon River by motorboat including wildlife, water life, flora and fauna
- Day 10 : Piranha Fishing and Night Alligator spotting
- Day 11: Enjoy Shamanic Experiences
- Day 12: Belem Market & Quistococha Zoo
- Day 13: Pilpintuwasi Butterfly Farm & Yaguas and Boras Tribes
- Day 14: Manatee Rescue Center & Flight Back to Lima or Panama
- Day 15: Return Home
Cost: $12,000 per person, for Boojum partners only, $6,200
Space is limited
Deposit Due: May 17th, 2019
Children over 10 welcome with parents
- Local Guides
- Cultural Exchange
- Once in a lifetime experience
- Machu Picchu
- World Heritage Site
- Ancient Inca Ruins
- Amazon River by boat
- Amazon jungle
- Wildlife in native habitat
- Cultural exchange with native tribes
About Mynor Schult
Mynor Schult is a noted author and Amazon expert. More information on Mynor and his publications is available at www.amazonriverexpert.com. Contact Mynor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A valid passport is required for all travelers.
There is no visa required for US citizens to visit Peru as a tourist. For more information, visit this official link from the US State Department:
Also, there is no visa requirement for Canadians citizens. Their official info can be found at https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/peru
There are no requirements of vaccinations for US Citizens visiting Peru, and it is recommended to be up-to-date on routine shots.
Highly recommend the following before traveling South America.
- YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION: highly recommended because we are traveling to jungle areas
You should receive the yellow fever shot 10 days prior to your arrival in Peru, and for most persons and most destinations, a Yellow Fever Vaccination certificate is now valid for life.
- MALARIA: currently, there is no available vaccine for this illness, but consider receiving prophylaxis, in addition to standard measures of precaution such as taking plenty of vitamin B-1, using insect repellent and wearing long-sleeved pants and shirts.
A consultation with a travel medicine specialist is always recommended before any overseas trip. For official Health Information for Travelers to Peru please read: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/peru#vaccines